Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cream Bookcase & hutch

This might be one of my favorite pieces I have done! I LOVE how it turned out- especially the vintage brown bird wallpaper. The bookcase was just an average, but really nice cherry piece & with a little cream paint- it looks brand new. Sometimes I get a little excited about painting & I forget to take a before picture...oh well.


This is one I found online & it kind of looks like what the bookcase looked like before...


And here is the after:



As for the hutch- my mom & I found it last Monday at ARC thrift store for $20. It was sort of a white with gold accents on it and I was in love the moment I saw it. I really wanted to keep this piece- it is just so unique! (oh & there is no before with this guy either)

I love the detail!
Here it is all decked out with our fun stuff!

1 comment:

jocie said...

Oh man, everything for the store is so cute! Probably a good thing that I don't live in the area.