Tuesday, August 14, 2012

White Cabinet


I've had this white cabinet done & painted since January or February, but I have been a bad blogger. It was found by my mom (I can't even tell you how much I love it when she finds me AMAZING things!! It's great to have my own personal shopper.) She had it in her shop until I told her I wanted it. It was a super bright and ugly yellow with gray trim, so I painted it my "go to" color (KWAL paint- Apple Peel). It now sits in my living room and holds some beloved treasures- the first picture ever taken of Bryan & me, Ellery's teeny tiny hand and foot prints, and my favorite quote- "Be of Good Cheer". Hope you enjoy!

Before:

After:







1 comment:

Cassie said...

Love it! That's funny that paint color is called Apple Peel, makes me think its going to be green!